With the release of the Equation-based analytics module, the GeoPard team has taken a big step forward in empowering farmers, agronomists, and spatial data analysts with actionable insights for each square meter. The module includes a catalog of over 50 predefined GeoPard formulas that cover a wide range of agriculture-related analytics.
The formulas have been developed based on multi-year independent agronomic university and industry research and have been rigorously tested to ensure their accuracy and usefulness. They can be easily configured to be executed automatically for any field, providing users with powerful and reliable insights that can help them to optimize their crop yields and reduce input costs.
The Equation-based analytics module is a core feature of the GeoPard platform, providing users with a powerful tool to gain a deeper understanding of their operations and make data-driven decisions about their farming practices. With the ever-growing catalog of formulas and the ability to customize formulas for different field scenarios. The GeoPard can meet the specific needs of any farming operation.
Potassium Removal based on Yield data
Use Cases (see examples below):
- Nitrogen Uptake in absolute numbers using Yield and Protein data
- Nitrogen Use Efficiency (NUE) and Excess calculations with Yield and Protein data layers
- Lime recommendations based on pH data from soil sampling or soil scanners
- Sub-field (zones or pixel-level ROI maps)
- Micro and Macro nutrients fertilization recommendations based on Soil sampling, Field Potential, Topography, and Yield data
- Carbon modeling
- Change detection and alerting (calculate difference between Sentinel-2, Landsat8-9 or Planet imagery)
- Soil and grain moisture modeling
- Calculation of dry yield out of wet yield datasets
- Target Rx vs As-applied maps difference calculation
Potassium Recommendations based on Two Yield Targets (Productivity Zones)
Fertilizer: Recommendations Guide (South Dakota State University): Potassium / Corn. Review and Revision: Jason Clark | Assistant Professor & SDSU Extension Soil Fertility Specialist
Potassium Use Efficiency in Kg/Ha
Nitrogen Use Efficiency in percentage. Calculation is based on Yield, Protein and Grain Moisture data layers
Nitrogen: Target Rx vs As-Applied
Chlorophyll difference between two satellite images
A user of GeoPard can adjust existing and create their private formulas based on Imagery, Soil, Yield, Topography, or any other data layers GeoPard supports.
Examples of the template GeoPard Equations
Formula-based analytics helps farmers, agronomists, and data scientists to automate their workflows and make decisions based on multiple data and scientific research to enable easier implementation of sustainable and precision agriculture.Product features